HOLIDAY AND WINDSURF ACTIVITIES AGREEMENT
With your reservation, which may be by email, fax or phone you are submitting a binding offer to us to conclude a holiday agreement. The reservation made by the person placing the order shall also apply to all persons listed therein. The person who places the order will remain responsible for the payment of any balance of all the persons listed on the Confirmation.
The agreement shall become effective with our acceptance. You will receive a Confirmation of reservation from us within 48 hours after of receipt of your reservation.
A 120,-eur deposit per person will be required for each booking unless this is within 30 days of departure when the full amount for the booking is payable. You will receive a reconfirmation of us next to the receipt of the deposit. The deposit and remaining payment can be found in your confirmation of reservation.
The remaining holidays price will become payable 30 days prior to you arrival date, if does not, we reserve the right to treat your booking as canceled and to charge you a cancellation charge in accordance with the table below.
Payment for the reservation must be made by bank transfer or by credit card.
If you cancel or change your holiday agreement or windsurf activities booking or fail to undertake the trip to Naxos, we will demand a compensation for the travel preparations and for any financial losses.
Cancellation fees are calculated and must be applied as follows:
Up to 30 days before arrival 100% of the deposit
From 29 days up to 14 days before arrival 75% of the total holiday price
From 13 days to 0 days or non show 100% of the total holiday price
We cannot give any refund until we received all your ferry tickets and in time no later than a week before to schedule trip.
NO refunds will be given if your holidays canceled due the follow events:
strikes, war, threat of war, riots, civil disturbances, terrorist
activity,industrial disputes, nuclear disasters, fire, earthquakes,
epidemics, health risks, and any other similar events.
Prices are based on accommodation in standard twin/double-bedded rooms unless otherwise stated.
Check out time 12:00 -- Check in time 14:00
We accept request for certain rooms but these cannot be guaranteed.
The accommodation we arrange for you must only be used by those people named on your Confirmation You are not allowed to share the accommodation
or let anyone else stay there.
All accommodations include bed linen and one bath towel and one hand towel per person but these are not allowed to carried out to the beach.
Photographs of rooms represent the type of accommodation available, but view from the room or furnishings may will vary.
FERRY / FLIGHT TRIPS
Our holiday packages usually include domestic ferry or flight round trip to Naxos.
Blue Star Ferries or Olympic Airlines tickets will be posted to the given address in a 4 week time prior to your departure.
High Speed or conventional ferries tickets will be delivered in person by ferry's officer on the embarkation.
We take no responsibility for delays or changes due to rescheduling or cancellation of ferry/flights by a ferry line/airline or due severe weather conditions, alteration of the ferry/aircraft, closed or congested ports/airports and any other similar events.
1)The Client is using equipment at his own risk of accident or injury.
2) Equipment is in use only by the person who is renting it.
3) Equipment is provided for use at the water only, therefore the Client can not hold the equipment on the beach or carry it anywhere else, or launch/land at any other spot except than the lunch site front of the surf centre.
4) The Client should follow the local and National regulation of personal watercrafts.
5) We reserve the right to limit the windsurf activities we offer during extreme weather conditions and according to the Client's ability and experience. It is within our absolute discretion to refuse any Client's request to use the equipment at times or during extreme weather conditions where we consider the Client would be in a risky situation.
6) Equipment Damage Insurance is offered locally or pre-booked either. Unless the Equipment Damage Insurance has been valid, any damage on the rented equipment will charged to the Client.
The Equipment Damage Insurance covers damages will may happen at the water but does NOT cover the follows:
6.1) Damage on fins
6.2) Damage caused by impact with any object (reef, rocks, sand, beach, other boats, other windsurfer or other windsurf kit, etc)
6.3) Damages will occur on the beach
6.4) Equipment is provided for use in recreational sailing. We reserve the right to void the insurance if the equipment is being used in a destructive way or if the renter does not posses the necessary skills to use the equipment. In this case insurance fee will be refunded and any damage which may occur on the equipment will be charged to the Client.
6.5) Loss of our equipment
7) Please note that NO refunds will be given for cancellation from pre-booked windsurf activities in case of non-participation in such windsurf activities, whether due to illness, injury, lack of wind or any other similar reason.